Friday, August 1, 2014

01AUG2014 // I SWEAR I'M A GIRL

Look 1-  Zip Bomber: The Artisan / Mens Shirt: CDG Shirt / Shorts: H&M / Crepe Sole Brogues: Kurt Geiger

Look 2-  Mens Shirt: ACNE / Drop Crotch Shorts: CDG BLACK / Sneakers: Andre


Here are the other two looks from the Preview shoot that weren't published. Yes, they are extremely boyish and mostly comprised of menswear or menswear inspired pieces (as my feet are too small for mens shoes). I often enjoy dressing like this, I can tell you that these bottoms are on heavy rotation among similar others. I'm well aware that going full boy-attire does a fine job at repelling men (does that make me a Man Repeller??) but whatever, who needs men when you've got drop crotch pants?? (I'm kidding)

Photos by Jeanne Young

7 comments:

  1. ay ang ganda talaga.. the bomber jacket is everything1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tina, even if I had any actual sense of style, except for an appreciation for black, my hypothetical sense of style doesn't share anything similar with yours, but that doesn't stop me from enjoying your outfits and your blog. I find your mix of labels fresh and interesting, the photographs well-shot and I like how your style is focused and not just trend of the season.
    Best,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tracy, thanks so much for your message, it means so much to me that you are enjoying the blog! xoxo

      Delete
  3. BB you are killing it. I love how masculine the outfit is but how you make it feminine with your hair and make up. Looking good! You are not a man repeller you are unique and your own person, experimenting with different cuts and aesthetics. xx
    M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drop crotch pants, don't care. Yeah, that's me too. :)
    Your photos are SO good!
    -ODYSSEYhome.com :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOVE your blog babe, thanks for dropping by! xx

      Delete
  5. you are now one of my fashion icons. I swear. I`m glad I found your blog ♥ Preview really helps its readers discover more fashion.

    ROUGH & TOUGH☯ // I`m on Bloglovin! // IG: @jiaachacruz

    ReplyDelete