Friday, May 2, 2014

02MAY2014 // SKIRTING PT. 2


Top: DIY Crop (from old H&M shirt) / Skirt: COS / Boots: ASOS 

Apologies for the very delayed Part 2 post! Times have been a little busier lately.

I wanted to do a slightly more tailored look for Part 2. That, and I wanted to wear one of the very few things I purchased in Paris last February. This COS skirt is cut so beautifully; the fabric has a nice stiff drape to show off the curved shape and accentuated pleating in the back, making it a little different from your usual full circle skirt. It is also a major plus that it has deep pockets! I can see myself wearing this in all sorts of variations- a mens tee and slip ons for a super casual day, or a black top and heels for a more dressy occasion. It has definitely filled one of the missing gaps in my wardrobe.

Photography by Cholo dela Vega
Location: The Curator 

4 comments:

  1. i love this more!! ive been meaning to cut my button down shirts as well.. good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the location and that silhouette looks like so much fun, but i doubt i'd find this perfect a piece, nice work x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the crop top and the volume of the skirt, you pull it off very well babes. xx
    M

    ReplyDelete